…guarding your interests
Employers trust Bulldog Law to deliver highly valuable, quality services that protect and enhance their business. The service is a personal one, a partnership, and tailored to unique needs.
We work for businesses of any size in all industry sectors. Some clients have several hundred employees throughout the UK and beyond, whilst others may be small, early stage businesses who need help with setting up their HR systems.
Urgent assistance needed?
For pressing internal issues, or if you have received notice of a tribunal claim by an (ex) employee, contact us without delay. We’ll act swiftly to minimise damage and costs, as well as to tenaciously protect your reputation and the morale of your staff.
We provide advisory, drafting, representation & advocacy services in all aspects of employment law including:
- recruitment and selection
- redundancy & dismissal
- pregnancy and maternity/paternity rights and parental leave.
- disciplinary and capability issues
- managing sickness absence
- TUPE transfers
- flexible working
- discrimination, bullying & harassment
- wrongful dismissal and breach of contract.
- employment contracts & director service agreements
- consultancy agreements
- policies and procedures for staff handbook
- restrictive covenants
- settlement agreements
- robust and efficient handling of tribunal claims to minimise cost and damage to your business
- effective and tenacious tribunal representation
To make sure you are protected and prepared, talk to us about our retainer service: Bulldog HR. With ever vigilant legal experts by your side your most valuable assets, your employees, will remain so, as your business remains legally compliant and protected in the “bottom line” stakes from the risk of expensive claims.